Clarification Text On The Protection And Processing Of Personal Data
Geobilgi takes the highest possible security measures to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored, shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
With this text, the "Law on the Protection of Personal Data" numbered 6698 10. In accordance with the article, we aim to inform you in the most transparent way about the ways in which your personal data is received, the purposes of processing, legal reasons and your rights.
In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("KVKK"), your personal data, as the data controller, will be processed by using, recording, storing, updating, transferring and/or classifying them within the framework described below, depending on the business purposes.
All data collected through the www.geobilgi.com website of Geobilgi Bilişim Teknolojileri Tic. Ltd. Şti. ("Site") are in accordance with the rules of honesty, accurate and up-to-date when necessary; pursuing specific, clear and legitimate purposes; It operates in a purpose-related, limited and measured manner and takes all administrative and technical measures in this context.
The target audience of this text is all real people.
The personal data processed as the data controller are given below but not limited to the number specified herein.
In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("Law No. 6698"), your personal data; As data controller, Geobilgi Bilişim Teknolojileri Tic. Ltd. Şti. will be collected and processed within the scope described below.
Processed Personal Data
Our Company within the purpose and scope of processing the data; It processes Identity Data, Communication Data, Visual Data, Website / Application Usage Data. In this context, personal data are divided into categories as follows.
- Identity Data: Information contained in documents such as driver's license, identity card, passport, marriage certificate (e.g. ID, passport no., identity card serial number., name-surname, photograph, place of birth, date of birth, age, place of registration in the population, example of a valid identity card).
- Contact Data: : Email address, residential address, landline or mobile phone number.
- Website/App Usage Data:Date of application, frequency/times of being online on the website, positions preferred to work, cities, last date of being online, last message date, information about using the website (every move and choice made within the application)
Your data will be stored in our system within the framework of our destruction policy and will be kept for a maximum of 10 (ten) years.
Reasons And Methods Of Collecting Personal Data
Purposes Of Processing Personal Data And Legal Reasons
Your personal data shared by you;
- Carrying out the necessary studies including but not limited to determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of our Company, carrying out marketing activities, conducting business development and planning activities in order to benefit you and/or the institutions and organizations you represent from the products and services offered by our Company,
- Carrying out administrative operations for communication carried out by our Company,
- Establishment of business partner/customer/supplier (authorized or employees) relations,
- Ensuring contractual requirements and financial reconciliation regarding the products and services offered together with our business partners, suppliers or other third parties,
- Execution of our company's human resources policies,
- It will be processed for the purpose of searching for our Company or using the website and/or participating in trainings, seminars or organizations organized by our Company.
Method Of Collection And Retention Of Personal Data
Your personal data that you share with our Company may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically by automatic or non-automatic methods, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data will be stored in electronic and/or physical environments. Technical security infrastructure developments are implemented with the design of the necessary business processes in order to prevent unauthorized access, manipulation, loss and damage to your personal data provided and stored by our Company in the environments where they are stored.
Your personal data will be processed by taking all necessary information security measures, provided that it is not used outside the purposes and scope notified to you, and will be stored and processed for the legal retention period or, if such a period is not foreseen, for the period required by the purpose of processing. When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from the data flows of our Company by deletion, destruction or anonymization methods.
Transfer Of Personal Data
We may transfer your personal data to third parties in the country within the scope of the Laws and other legislation and for the purposes described.
In this direction; our business partners, regulatory and supervisory bodies, public institutions or organizations that are expressly authorized to request your personal data in the laws to which it is subject, contractor companies, banks, credit risk and financial institutions and other real or legal persons, tax and similar consultants, mandatory persons related to legal proceedings, institutions and organizations and third parties from whom we receive consultancy, including auditors, and including, without limitation, at home and abroad, for the purposes stated above, business partners, third parties from whom services are received, authorized persons and organizations can be transferred.
Your Rights Under Article 11 of KVK Law
By applying to our company, you have the right;
- To learn whether it is processed or not,
- Requesting information if it has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the 3rd persons to whom it is transferred domestically / abroad,
- Requesting correction if it is incomplete / incorrectly processed,
- Requesting deletion / destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK (However, by evaluating your destruction request, which method is appropriate may be evaluated by us according to the conditions of the concrete event. In this context, you can always ask us for information about why we chose the method of destruction we have chosen.)
- To request that the 3rd persons to whom they are transferred are informed of the transactions carried out in accordance with the above mentioned Personal Data Collection and Storage Method and Transfer of Personal Data,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against you due to its analysis exclusively by automated systems,
- If you suffer damages due to unlawful processing, you have the right to request compensation for the damage.
Pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 1 of the KVK Law, you may submit your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you can submit your request petition with the necessary information identifying your identity in person, send it through a notary public or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, or send it to the firstname.lastname@example.org address with a secure electronic signature.